Hill Lane Surgery is a long established Medical Practice that is committed to providing high quality accessible health care for all its patients in a caring and courteous manner.
We are passionate about preserving the traditional values of primary care where patients can develop an ongoing relationship with their own GP over many years, allowing them to fully participate in their own care.
Our Responsibilities to you:
- To treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- To provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- To provide care without prejudice or discrimination to all our patients
- To appropriately involve other health professionals in your care where necessary
- To maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and keep accurate records on your behalf
- To keep our team up to date to ensure you always receive the best care available.
Your Responsibilities to us:
- To keep your appointments or let us know as soon as possible if you cannot attend
- To treat our staff with respect and courtesy and understand that we have a zero tolerance policy for abusive language or behaviour
- To engage with us regarding any suggestions, compliments or complaints so that we can continue to learn and grow