If you are a newly registered patient you will need to see a Doctor first to authorise your inclusion on to our repeat prescription system.
Once this has been done, you may obtain prescriptions:
- By post – please enclose a stamped addressed envelope if you wish the prescription to be returned to you
- By handing in your request slip at the surgery (will take 3 working days)
- By faxing to the Surgery on 02380 235487 (will take 3 working days)
- By requesting via this website (will take 3 working days)
- By requesting via https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE REQUESTS FOR REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS OVER THE TELEPHONE